Add Your Voice
Your perspective. Better policy.
Our members work with us to tackle the complex issues facing Canadians today. We gather a range of voices to debate, deliberate and develop the ideas that will shape policy and deliver real-world results.
For more than 30 years, our members have contributed to the success of policies affecting Canadians from Victoria to Iqaluit to St. John’s. Members help PPF focus on what’s important to Canadians now and to identify emerging issues that will affect them in the future. Currently, much of our work focuses on these key areas:
- The social and economic determinants of growth
- Good governance and healthy democracy
- Policy-making in an age of disruption
- The changing nature of work
- Indigenous growth and governance
We appreciate the convening power of the Public Policy Forum to bring together various players – including government – to have candid conversations about the future of public policy in Canada.
Graham Flack, Deputy Minister of Canadian Heritage
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with the people and organizations that share your passion for a better Canada.
- Work with us to develop new initiatives and have your say on PPF’s current projects and research.
- Network with other senior-level decision makers in government, business, academia and non-profit sectors, and share ideas at roundtables, conferences, lectures, events and awards dinners.
- Nominate recipients for our award programs that recognize Canada’s policy leaders from coast to coast.
- Enjoy reduced rates at PPF events.
- Use our downtown Ottawa boardroom space.
As a start up business focusing on how innovation in the private sector can provide better outcomes for public infrastructure projects, the Public Policy Forum has been a great benefit to us. Their research, reports and growth summits have given us the opportunity to meet policy makers, understand their objectives and share our perspectives.
Jeffrey Dale, PB Capital