Add your voice to the policy-making process
- Become a PPF member
- Sponsor research, a project or an event. Contact us
- Attend an event with a colleague
- Read and share our latest reports and articles
- Have a coffee with one of our team or fellows to learn more about PPF and our work
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Provide feedback on our projects in development
Work with us
PPF is a vibrant organization that fosters innovative thinking and a passion for public policy. We are always interested in hearing from talented people who want to join the team. Send your CV.
PPF provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to age, ancestry, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, record of offences, sex, and/or sexual orientation.