From Inclusion to Conclusion
We include a broad cross-section of emerging and established thinkers, deciders and doers in our policy conversations and research. We turn their insights and our inquiries into tangible ideas for action – identifying policy obstructions, illuminating pathways forward and offering fresh solutions to make Canada work better for Canadians.
What we research
PPF has five particular areas of concentration that allow us to build knowledge that can be applied across multiple sectors:
- The social and economic determinants of growth
- Good governance and healthy democracy
- Policy-making in an age of disruption
- The changing nature of work
- Indigenous growth and governance
How we choose our projects
We determine our research agenda. Some arise from ongoing dialogue with our members and roundtable participants. Others are initiated by our own staff. All are pursued with public interest objectives.