Canada's Public Policy Forum Membership
Since 1987, Canada's Public Policy Forum has advanced innovative approaches to public policy by engaging Canadian industry leaders on issues of public administration and governance. We believe that developing practical solutions to Canada’s most complex policy challenges requires input and collaboration from stakeholders in all sectors.
Our membership base is both multi-sectoral and pan-Canadian, encompassing a diverse variety of organizations. Our members include large corporations, small businesses, governments, charities, not-for-profit organizations, unions, academic institutions, hospitals and business associations.
Canada's Public Policy Forum seeks to enhance the quality of government in Canada through the exchange of ideas. We are proud to work with our members to develop relevant and timely initiatives that drive change.
Benefits of Membership:
Forum members enjoy:
- Exclusive access to networking opportunities with other senior-level decision makers in the public, private, academic and not-for-profit sector. Forum members receive priority invitations to our events, including roundtables, conferences, lectures and private dinners.
- Significant input over our programs and research. We work closely with our members to develop new initiatives that align with the interests and priorities of our network.
- Privileged opportunities to participate in public policy dialogue processes that help develop and improve policies that are important to Canadians.
- Access to a neutral, independent forum for open dialogue on public service and governance that makes collective decision making possible. The Forum provides an unbiased and non-partisan venue where leaders from all sectors can discuss current issues and learn from one another.
Obtain access to Forum events at a reduced rate.
Receive the President’s Letter, distributed twice annually to members.
Are asked to nominate honourees for singature awards:
- Emerging Leaders Award
- Hyman Solomon Award for Excellence in Public Policy Journalism
- Peter Lougheed Award
- Testimonial Award
The Forum depends on membership to support its programming and research. Join the Forum to help shape the future of Canada’s policy landscape.
For further information please contact: